Purpose of the role:
We require a volunteer to assist in the preparation of donated goods for eBay, research incoming items for eBay and listing accurate descriptions of items for sale.
Charity Shop Manager
- To assist in the preparation of donated goods for eBay
- To provide a courteous and helpful service to the customers
- To support with the training of new volunteers (once you are fully trained)
- To bring to the attention of the Manager any concerns which may affect the safe and successful running of eBay
- Researching incoming items for eBay Shop
- Taking Photos of items to be listed
- Listing items up on eBay shop (writing item description of item and condition)
- Receiving items and storing in corresponding place.
- Keeping record of where items come from
- Packing Sold Items safely ready for dispatch
Skills and qualifications:
We do not need you to have qualifications for this position but do ask you have some previous experience in using eBay.
Willing, friendly and able to work as part of a team
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Basic Computer literacy skills are essential for those wishing to work on listing on eBay
We would like a commitment of 4 hours per week ideally on set days to help provide a consistant sales routine for items on eBay
Please note you must be aged 18 or over to volunteer.
Only successful applicants will be contacted
If you are interested in this volunteer position please fill out the form below