Purpose of the role:
To provide additional socialisation to cats in our care, spending time with our cats to provide additional human companionship.
Assistant animal welfare manager
- Take cats into our socialisation room / or within their cat pen to spend time with our cats
- Spend time stroking, cuddling and grooming cats if they are comfortable for you to do so.
- Ensure each cat is receiving suitable socialisation for their own needs and not uncomfortable in the situation
- Cleaning socialisation room in between cats to reduce cross contamination
- Reporting any concerns – behaviour or medical- as soon as possible to the appropriate people
We have volunteer positions available on weekday afternoons, between 12 and 5
Skills and qualifications:
- We do not need you to have qualifications for this position but do ask you have experience of walking dogs, either personal or professional
- A willingness to work outside in all weather conditions
Please note you must be aged 18 or over to volunteer.
Only successful applicants will be contacted
If you are interested in this volunteer position please fill out the form below