Purpose of the role:
To provide exceptional customer service, offering informative and helpful advice, whilst supporting our team create an overall positive experience for visitors to our Rehoming Centre
Senior Rehoming Manager
- To welcome all visitors to our Rehoming Centre in a friendly manner
- To provide help and information to our visitors, supporters and potential adopters.
- To direct and assist visitors, supporters, and potential adopters around site.
- To assist with the receiving and sorting of donations.
- To assist in daily clerical and admin duties.
- To assist our Rehoming Centre staff carry out their duties.
We have volunteer positions available on weekend afternoons, between 12 and 5
Skills and qualifications:
- We do not need you to have qualifications for this position, but a friendly and helpful personality is a must! We have many visitors to our Rehoming Centre, and it can often be busy and fast-paced. You will need to be able to work under pressure whilst remaining upbeat with a positive attitude.
Please note you must be aged 18 or over to volunteer.
Only successful applicants will be contacted
If you are interested in this volunteer position please fill out the form below