What happens now?
Thank you for your application to rehome an animal in need from Newcastle Dog and Cat Shelter.
You’ve done your part, now sit back and relax and leave the rest to us… Our team will now begin the search for your perfect match.
The process can take a while and is dependent upon may factors. We ask for you to be patient and trust the process. If you have received this message, then we have received your application. We are a very small team so must ask you do not chase up your application. If you do not hear from us for a while, that simply means we have not yet met your perfect match. Unless you ask us otherwise, we will keep your application on file while the search continues…
While you wait…
If at any time you wish to remove your details from our system, please ring us on 0191 215 0435, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s face it, no-one is great at patiently waiting so things you could do in the meantime…
If you are to be successful in rehoming an animal from us, there are certain pieces of paperwork we will need to see. The aim of our game is to find our animals homes as soon as possible so once we do reach out to you, we ask you are ready to go and waiting on things like paperwork can throw a real spanner in the works.
Why not think about getting everything in order now so, when the times comes, you are ready to go?
We will ask to see…
- Photographic ID, i.e. Passport, Driving Licence.
- Proof of Address (Utility bill, bank statement etc)
- Landlord permission to have a dog in the home. (in rented property; this could be in your tenancy agreement or sent to us by email)
- Vaccination records (we can only rehome to vaccinated households so will need to see up-to-date vaccination records for any other animas currently living in the home).
- Photographs of your garden (Any photos to show us you have an enclosed outside space).
If at any time you wish to remove your details from our system, please ring us on 0191 215 0435, or email email@example.com