Income Generation & Communications Lead
Responsible to: CEO
The Income Generation & Communications Lead will take a leadership role to grow income, especially from non-legacy sources and deliver strong communication activities to raise both awareness and funds for the shelter.
Line Manager Responsibilities
- Events Assistant
- Marketing & Communications
- Develop a fundraising plan with KPI, targets and milestones
- Modernise charity database and the stewardship of supporters in line with GDPR practices
- Focus on key income streams where high-level growth is achievable including events, corporate and lottery
- Produce clear marketing and communication plans and activity to disseminate key messages and share the shelter vision with stakeholders
- Work with the Chief Executive, Senior Management and Trustees to grow connections, high value donors and supporters
- Deliver campaigns to fund capital works needed to improve shelter facilities
- Develop the shelter website
- Work with the staff and senior management team to achieve our strategic plan.
- Undertake training/development opportunities in order to fulfil the requirements of the post.
- Any other duties which arise during the course of your employment or as deemed necessary for the development of the shelter
- Previous experience of working in animal welfare is not necessary, as this is not a hands-on animal role. However, an interest in helping all animals who need our help is essential.
- Knowledge of working in fundraising, sales or a communications environment is essential.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to problem solve are a must.
- On call and key holder responsibilities are included
Salary c£30,000 per annum – flexible working/hybrid working is an option with this role.
For more information, contact Chris Bray, CEO – firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications with a CV and cover letter, deadline 5pm Friday 28th October.