- Have a desire to provide great customer service?
- Enjoy working in a team?
- Come to work each day to be the best you can be?
Then this new Fundraising Assistant role might be just what you’re looking for.
Newcastle Dog & Cat Shelter are growing and developing every year and this exciting new role will allow the right person to grow with the charity and become an integral part of the team.
We are looking for someone with the following essential skills.
- Organised with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to interact with a wide variety of people.
- Experience of presenting to groups would be an advantage but not essential.
- A willingness to travel and work unsocial hours including weekends, early mornings and late evenings is essential.
- A flexible attitude, self-motivation and ability to show initiative.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and the ability to remain efficient under pressure.
- A full clean driving license, confident in driving a range of vehicles and knowledge of local areas.
Send your CV & covering letter to email@example.com.
Successful applicants will be invited to interview, due to the high level of applications expected, if you do not hear from us then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
Starting Salary circa £16,500.