Gift Aid Form

  • Gift Aid – Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate.

    The charity is now able to reclaim tax on your donations, whether large or small, regular or one off. Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

    If you would like our charity to reclaim the tax on your donation, please complete the details below.


    I want to Gift Aid my donation and any donations I make in the future or have made in the last 4 years. I am a UK tax payer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year, it is my responsibility to pay any difference.


    Please notify the charity if you:

    • Want to cancel this declaration
    • Change your name or home address
    • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income/capital gains.

    If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue & Customs to adjust your tax code.

    Registered Charity No. 220506, VAT Reg. No. 1780851 40